APRIL 9-12, 2020
$49.99 UNTIL July 4TH 2019
$80 UNTIL THE END OF SEPTEMBER 2019
$90 FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2019
$99 FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2019
$109 FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER 2019
$119 FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY 2020
$129 FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2020
$139 FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH 2020
$149 FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL 2020
In addition to the world-renowned professional artists that perform for the Baltimore city audience, we invite all semi-pro, amateur and children’s teams to take the opportunity to show their talent. There are approximately 100 available performance slots over the 4-day event so sign up as soon as possible!
PLEASE COMPLETE THE PERFORMER REGISTRATION FORM BELOW
1) A team director should complete and submit the Performer Registration form. If the dance company has multiple teams, each team must be submitted separately.
2) The Baltimore Congress Team will review all submissions.
3) The team director will receive an e-mail with a Team code, and each member of the team must use the Team code to purchase a performers pass from www.baltimorecongress.com/tickets The performer’s pass is a discounted Full pass and it provides access to all daily and nightly Baltimore Congress activities, (except VIP activities) for the entire 4-day event.
4) Once a pass has been purchased by each team member, the team will be considered registered and added to the performance roster. Payment must be received within 7 days of approval.
5) Final rosters and performance schedules will be published by April 1, 2020.
6) All performance songs must be sent in mp3 format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us the name of your team and the city you are coming from
Save the MP3 file with the name of your team
IF you are bringing more than one team you should use each team name for the MP3 file (instead of the name of the song) and place representing
Example:Ferocity Dance company is bringing three teams, each song should be listed as:
“MP3 File: Ferocity Pro Team – Washington DC
“MP3 file: Ferocity Ladies team – Washington DC
“MP3 file: Ferocity Student Team – Washington DC
PERFORMERS RULES & REGULATIONS
- Every dancer on the team must purchase a Performer’s Pass.
- Each registered team member must perform or pay the difference between the discounted performers pass and the full congress pass.
- The team must be available perform any day Thursday, April 18 through Sunday, April 21, 2019.
- Each approved team is guaranteed one performance slot.
- Performances must be no longer than 2.5 minutes for solos, 3.5 minutes for couples and teams of 3 or more dancers.
- All sales are final. NO REFUNDS.
- SUBJECT TO CHANGE