INFORMATION FOR VENDORS
We welcome vendors to set up their products and services for the duration of the entire event for only $375 per vendor for all 3 days! Approval is required in advance for all vendors. To register and purchase your vendor table please complete the registration form.
If your registration and products are approved, you will receive an invoice by email, and only full prompt payment will guarantee and confirm your vendor space. If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each Vendor will receive the following:
- One 6 foot table ( Ask for pricing for extended vendor space)
- 2 chairs
- Logo displayed on www.baltimorecongress.com
- Vendor announcements during shows/performances
- 2 people MAX at the table
- Additional vendor passes may be purchased for $100 per person
- All vendor names must be submitted prior to the event.
- Vendors will have full access to all evening parties (workshops excluded, upgrade your pass for $100 per person if you would like to attend the workshops)
- As long as the table is open it must be staffed at all times.
- We highly recommend breaking down at night. Baltimore Salsa Bachata Congress or the Hilton Baltimore Hotel will not be responsible for lost items.
- If you want to stay at the hotel, book your room ASAP at the congress website http://baltimorecongress.com/hotel/ to receive your discounted rate.
Vendor table hours:
Thursday, April 11, 2019 Starts at any time after 5PM and ends Sunday April 12, 2020 at 3AM
For a full refund, please cancel by November 30,2019
For a 50% refund please cancel before January 31, 2020
No refunds after January 31, 2020