PERFORMER PASSES ARE $130 PER PERSON FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH 2017
REGISTER TO PERFORM AT THE 7th ANNUAL BALTIMORE SALSA BACHATA CONGRESS
In addition to the world-renowned professional artists that will be performing their routines for the Baltimore city audience, we invite all semi-pro, amateur and children’s teams to take the opportunity to show their talent. There are approximately 100 available performance slots over the 4-day event so sign up as soon as possible!
PLEASE COMPLETE THE PERFORMER REGISTRATION FORM BELOW
1) A team director should complete and submit the Performer Registration form. If the dance company has multiple teams, each team must be submitted separately.
2) The BSBC Team will review all submissions.
3) Approved teams will receive an e-mail which contains the invoice to pay for all members of the team. Performer Passes are $130 per person for the month of March, 2017. The performer’s pass is a discounted Full pass and it provides access to all daily and nightly Baltimore Congress activities for the entire 4-day event.
4) Once a pass has been purchased for each team member, the team will be considered registered and added to the performance roster. Payment must be received within 14 days of approval.
5) Final rosters and performance schedules will be published by March 31, 2017.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Every dancer on the team must purchase a Performer’s Pass.
- Each registered team member must perform or pay the difference between the discounted performers pass and the full congress pass.
- The team must be available perform any day Thursday, April 13 through Sunday, April 16, 2017.
- Each approved team is guaranteed one performance slot.
- Performances must be no longer than 2.5 minutes for solos, and couples 3.5 minutes for teams (3 or more dancers).
- All sales are final. NO REFUNDS.
- SUBJECT TO CHANGE