MARCH 29 – APRIL 01, 2018
REGISTER TO PERFORM AT THE 8th ANNUAL BALTIMORE SALSA BACHATA CONGRESS
$80 FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER 2017
$90 FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY 2018
$100 FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2018
$110 FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH 2018
In addition to the world-renowned professional artists that perform for the Baltimore city audience, we invite all semi-pro, amateur and children’s teams to take the opportunity to show their talent. There are approximately 100 available performance slots over the 4-day event so sign up as soon as possible!
PLEASE COMPLETE THE PERFORMER REGISTRATION FORM BELOW
1) A team director should complete and submit the Performer Registration form. If the dance company has multiple teams, each team must be submitted separately.
2) The Baltimore Congress Team will review all submissions.
3) The team director will receive an e-mail with a Team code, and each member of the team must use the Team code to purchase a performers pass from www.baltimorecongress.com/tickets The performer’s pass is a discounted Full pass and it provides access to all daily and nightly Baltimore Congress activities, (except VIP activities) for the entire 4-day event.
4) Once a pass has been purchased by each team member, the team will be considered registered and added to the performance roster. Payment must be received within 14 days of approval.
5) Final rosters and performance schedules will be published by March 15, 2018.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Every dancer on the team must purchase a Performer’s Pass.
- Each registered team member must perform or pay the difference between the discounted performers pass and the full congress pass.
- The team must be available perform any day Thursday, March 29 through Sunday, April 01, 2018.
- Each approved team is guaranteed one performance slot.
- Performances must be no longer than 2.5 minutes for solos, and couples 3.5 minutes for teams (3 or more dancers).
- All sales are final. NO REFUNDS.
- SUBJECT TO CHANGE